Friday, November 9, 2012

New Fabric Friday




Happy Friday, from my house to yours.

I am sooooo excited to share with you What's New in the SHOP this week.

Pirate Mateys by Emily Taylor for Riley Blake Designs
 This is round 2 for Emily's Pirate Collections.  I'm not going to lie....I think this one is my favorite. 

We have in the Fat Quarter Sets, and are still awaiting the arrival of the 10" Squares and 5" Squares. 

Also new in the SHOP this week....

Simply Color Precuts by V & Co. for Moda


This is Vanessa's first fabric collection, and it is the HOTTEST thing in the fabric world right now!

Vanessa is mostly known for her sweet patterns, and now she has combined her love for pattern making and fabric design for one fan.tas.tic collection!

Check out her Blog HERE:
She is amazing. Seriously. 

We are so excited to have this collection in the SHOP!  The yardage should be here next week!

I am off to finish a Christmas Quilt that I have been working on for months!
I can't wait to show it to you all!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...