Friday, August 31, 2012

New Fabric Friday

Grab a Diet Coke, and a cozy chair....

It' New Fabric Friday!

This week we added some great prints for the little men, and the little ladies in our lives. 
Well, I guess you don't have to be a kid to enjoy these prints,  I'm a grown woman and I LOVE THEM!

Vroom by Lesley Grainger 

Love these quilt-like panel prints.  Find a cute print for the back, throw some batting in between, and you've got an instant quilt!
Adorbs!

      




Oh.my.word. 
 Did those cute little faces knock you off your chair?  Me too!
I can't wait to make my little lady a fall skirt with these prints. 

 Back in Stock this week:

3 of my favorite prints from the Going Coastal collection are back in stock!
  

 And the Madras Plaid from the Shore Thing collection is back too! It's a little different from the Going Coastal Plaid, but equally as awesome.  These prints never last for long, so get 'em while there hot!


And why not get 'em with a little deal?

Starting now and going through Monday, take 10% off your entire order with the code

"backtoschool"

Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Mev_Lohman said...

Thanks for the 10% discount! I needed to order a couple yards anyways, and also got suckered into ordering a couple yards of the cute matryoshka fabrics :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...