Friday, October 7, 2011

New Fabric Friday!

Hi all!

It's been awhile, but I am back with some sweet fabric to share.

Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket for Moda


Yup, you heard me right, MODA!
Cosmo Cricket has switched gears a bit and has brought out this fabulous vintage inspired collection with Moda.


 I don't know about you all, but I LOVE IT!
The colors are deep, rich and spectacular.


We also have the 5x5" Squares, 10x10" Squares, and the Fat Quarter Sets!

Delicious.

Also just in, are some Ruby precuts from Moda, by Bonnie and Camille.

5x5" Squares & a FLANNEL Fat Quarter Set!

Talk about gorgeous!
 The red and aqua combination has always been one of my faves!

So there you have it.
Some juicy new fabric in the shop.

I have been working on a few projects for my little ones, and will be back next week to share them with you!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...