Friday, April 8, 2011

We have a winner!

Bethany Lotterman

Who said:

Sugar Pop is another favorite collection. The Painted Flowers in Cream Pink is my favorite print, but again...the whole collection is amazing.

Bethany, shoot me an email with your address and fabric choice :)

Thanks everyone for participating!

I absolute LOVE hearing what everyone's favorite is!

We are sooooo going to do this again, and soon :)  So don't give up!



It has been a busy week over here!
We added a fabulous new collection to the shop:


 It is just so gorgeous and perfect I can hardly stand it!

And we also marked down A BUNCH of collections!

Here is what is newly on sale!

$7.00/ yard

$6.75/ yard

 $7.00/ yard

$7.00/ yard

 $7.00/ yard

$7.50/ yard


$7.50/ yard

 $7.00/ yard

In all 3 colorways!


Is your favorite on sale?

If so, head on over to the shop and snatch some up before it is gone!

Have a great weekend everyone, I hope you find some time for a project or two, I know I have a million in the works!



3 comments:

Bethany said...

YAY! Thanks so much, Angie! I am so excited! Dumb question but do you want me to contact you through the shop? I don't see an email address for you listed anywhere...

Soraia Melo said...

I just found your blog and loved, because like you I love fabrics :)
Congratulations for the winner !
Have a nice weekend

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hi Angie,
Just found your cute fabric shop! I heart designer fabric. ok, so I'm a addicted to designer fabric! lol
happy crafting!
Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...