Friday, January 14, 2011

Sunkissed

About this time of year here in Idaho, I am wishing I were "Sunkissed".  
Sunshine is hard to come by these days.

However, a little ray of sunshine did find my home today as I opened up this package!

Sunkissed by Sweetwater for Moda

 Those bright pinks, oranges and beautiful grays are exactly what I needed today!

Not to mention the inspiring words on the "Life Defined" prints!

 We also received another shipment of one your favorite collections,


I know they are a favorite because I can hardly keep them in stock!

And today we added a new guy to the bunch,

Sock Monkeys in Blue

I hope you find him as warm and endearing as the Cream and Red Sock Monkeys.  

Well, as wimpy as this may sound, I am off for nap!

All this fabric talk has me pooped!

Have great weekend everyone and Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...