Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday

Because I don't do this.......

or this......

 and wouldn't really enjoy this.....

 I don't venture out on Black Friday!
I mean look at this poor guy, does he look like he is having a good time?


I prefer to do my shopping online.
And because I still enjoy a little discount here and there....

Here is one for The Little Fabric Shop!

Everything in the shop is 10% off!

Use Code
BLKFRI2010
during checkout to receive the discount!

Valid through Friday only!

So if the high in your city tomorrow is supposed to be about 5 degrees like it is here in Idaho,

then I would suggest you don't do this.....

I know that tomorrow at 3am  I will home asleep in my nice warm bed!

So good luck to all you hard core savings shoppers!

Don't forget to enjoy a little savings at thelittlefabricshop.com too!

1 comment:

Savoir Affaire said...

hahah.. wow. tht is intense!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...