Friday, September 3, 2010

Fabric Covered Cork Board

My little man starts preschool next week.
I know, I can hardly believe it too!

His preschool schedule is quite complex, and I just knew that I would forget something at some point, and he would be the only one to show up not dressed up like a clown on "Clown Day".

Let's face it, I don't always have my duck's in a row!

So I needed a great place to hang the schedule.

And when THIS collection arrived yesterday, I knew it would be perfect!
Pure by Sweetwater for Moda Fabrics

I had one of these laying around, so I painted the wood trim cream.

Then I got out my trusty Spray Adhesive and covered the cork part with the fabric. And I stapled the fabric down around the edges to make sure it was secure.
Where the raw edge of the fabric met the wood trim, I hot glued some ribbon around it, just to finish it off! It also covered up the staples.


The locker room is still a work in progress.
I have lots of ideas for it, if I could only find the time!

Have a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey, My little man is going to that preschool too! Probably a different class though...how fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...