Thursday, May 27, 2010

What's New

We have added some adorable patterns in the last week.

Portabellopixie Patterns to be exact.
Both the Gracie and Claire patterns include instructions for multiple, adorable creations!

We also have the Girly Stripwork Skirt back in stock!
I know some of you have been waiting patiently.
And the Bella Pants pattern from Pink Fig.
Could that little girl be any cuter!

It snowed at my house on Saturday. Yes, snowed!
So it seems like a great time to break out our new Christmas Prints.

Fruitcake by Basicgrey for Moda Fabrics



I love this line because it is Holiday fabric that isn't loud.
You know what I mean.
Subtle Christmas colors without any Santas or Snowmen staring back at you.
Don't get me wrong, I do love Santas, but this line is elegant.

And three of your favorites from Alexander Henry are back in stock today.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOVE THOSE!!! Only problem I NEeD SOMEONE to sew THEM FOR ME!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...